- isolated displaced greater tuberosity fractures are thought to occur in less than 2% of proximal humeral frx;
- greater tuberosity fragments w/ its attached rotator cuff will characteristically have a longitudinal tear in the cuff between the supraspinatus and subscapularis tendons;
- pure avulsions of the lesser tuberosity are rare;
- pressence of this frx raises possibility of assoicatted posterior dislocation;
- lesser tuberosity fragment consists of the lesser tuberosity with its attached subscapularis muscle;
- avulsion of this frag may allow...
From leading impact orthopaedic journals, to orthopaedic websites you follow, you can browse, read, and share favorite orthopaedic content, presented in a streamlined format and delivered to you -.ORTHOREADER.