Orthopedic Web Links (OWL) is the most comprehensive directory of orthopedics, orthopedic surgery, orthopedic surgeons, and trauma. We invite orthopedic surgeons, nurses, trainees, patients & allied health professionals who wish to provide an authoritative directory of orthopaedics to .
Search for orthopaedic surgeons, orthopaedic implants & orthopaedic resources. .
- Case Presentations (78)
- Orthopedic surgery, rheumatology and related musculoskeletal case presentations
- Chiropractic (250) new
- Chiropractors, chiropractic clinics, group practices and personal chiropractic websites
- Continuing Medical Education (34)
- Continuing professional development activities for orthopedic surgeons and allied health professionals
- Email Lists (21)
- Email lists, newsgroups and discussion forums for orthopedic and related musculoskeletal concerns
- Evidence Based Orthopedics (36)
- Evidence based medicine and critical appraisal in orthopedic and trauma surgery
- General Resources (84)
- General orthopedic resources, portals, image databases, libraries and links directories
- International (141)
- Country and nationality specific orthopedic and related musculoskeletal resources
- Legal (31)
- Attorneys, lawyers and legal websites with specific reference to orthopedic problems such as spinal cord injuries and broken bone injuries.
- Meetings (88)
- Scientific and educational meetings, workshops, symposia for orthopedic surgeons
- Multimedia Presentations (207)
- Multimedia presentations on orthopedics, orthopedic surgery and musculoskeletal disorders
- Organisations and Associations (212) new
- Orthopedic organisations, societies and associations for orthopaedic surgeons and allied health professionals
- Orthopaedic Nursing (139)
- Internet Information Resources for Orthopaedic Nurses. Associations, Meetings, Education, Case study
OCOSH Code: ON
- Orthopedic Industry (738) new
- Orthopedic distributors, suppliers, manufacturers and companies.
- Orthopedic Topics (1094) new
- Resources for orthopedic surgeons, trainees and allied health professionals
- Patient Information (1016)
- Patient education information on orthopedic and musculoskeletal problems
- PDA Handheld (18)
- Handheld and personal digital assistant (PDA) devices for orthopedics
- Physiotherapy (108) new
- Physiotherapy clinics and physiotherapists
- Podiatry (25)
- Podiatrists, podiatry clinics, group practices and personal podiatry websites
- Publications (128)
- Orthopedic journals, proceedings, symposia and scientific publications
- Surgeons and Clinics (1445) new
- Orthopedic surgeons, clinics, group practices and personal physician websites
- Teaching Resources (109)
- Educational resources on orthopedic surgery and trauma for physicians, trainees and medical students
- Universities and Academic Centres (130)
- Universities and academic medical centers with orthopedic departments and related programs
- Veterinary Orthopaedics (8)
- Orthopaedic problems affecting animals, including trauma
OCOSH Code: VO
- OCOSH Classification (7133)
- This category uses the OCOSH Classification system for Musculoskeletal and Orthopaedic Trauma conditions to specify the majority of orthopaedic conditions.
MeSH Term "Orthopedics"[mesh]
SNOMED CT Concept ID: 394801008
Trauma & orthopaedics
Trauma & orthopedics
Trauma and orthopedics (qualifier value)
Trauma and orthopaedics
Trauma and orthopedics
OCOSH Code: D009985 394801008 OCOSH
There are 13278 resources for you to choose from!
Latest Orthopedic Resources
Get OWL Updates via RSS
According to general belief ifthe diagnosis ofdevelopmental dysplasia of the hip (DDH -former congenital dislocation hip or dysplasia hip -dysplasia hip baby)is delayed, the soft tissue and bony adaptive changes will be well-established and it is necessary to perform an open reduction of the hip often with surgical correction of the shape of the acetabulum and femur by osteotomy. This adds considerably to the scope of the intervention and it is often not possiblein these casesto create a normal ...
Category: Orthopedic Topics/Paediatric Orthopaedics/Hip Disorders
Lon J. Lutz provides multiple injections to manage various types of back pain, including trigger point injections, cortisone injections, and trigger point injecitons. Dr. Lutz has been practicing Interventional Pain medicine in the Minneapolis area for over 20 years. As a founder of the HealthEast Pain Center, Dr. Lutz has expanded his service to a number of Minneapolis locations. With a number of different services and friendly staff to help your needs look no further than Lon J. Lutz to ...
Category: Surgeons and Clinics/USA/Minnesota
Our therapists have over 45 years of combined experience and hold countless certifications in Manual Therapy, Pelvic Health Physiotherapy, Dry Needling and Exercise-based rehabilitation.
We offer services to generate computational human body models from your own 3D image datasets (MRI, CT, micro-CT...), or from our library of high-resolution data. Models are suitable for medical device design and orthopaedics R&D, and can be customised to your particular application through options to combine images and CAD, and different levels of model detail.
Category: Orthopedic Industry/Services
Welcome to the award winning medical illustration of Wayne Heim. While specializing in orthopedic illustration and 3D sculpting and rendering, Wayne provides creative, cost effective medical illustrations for all types ofallied health, scientific and commercial illustration needs.Aboard certifiedmedical illustratorand a professional member of the Association of Medical Illustratorswith over25 years experience, Wayne excels at creating creative, interactive, illustrated, and animated medical art ...
Category: General Resources/Libraries and Image Banks
Nehora Law Firm is a personal injury law firm that specializes in handling lawsuits involving orthopedic injuries.
Alan Cheung Orthopaedics Pte Ltd is a treatment centre based on singapore headed by Dr. Alan Cheung, a well-known Consultant on knee conditions and ailments. His specialisation includes treatment of the following:Hip Pain and Total Hip Replacement: Osteoarthritis, avascular necrosis, post-traumatic arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis are some of the causes of arthritic hip pain.Knee pain and Knee Replacement: If your knee pain is severe and due to Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid or Post-Traumatic ...
Category: Surgeons and Clinics/Singapore
Located in Houston, Fiore Hand Wrist. treats an array of hand and wrist conditions, both common and rare. Double certified by the American Board of Surgery in surgery and hand surgery, Dr. Fiore specializes in varied hand and wrist pathologies, including endoscopic carpal tunnel, fractures, nerve injuries and arthritis. At Fiore Hand Wrist, we?re happy to help with everything from sports injuries to fingertip injuries. If you?re living in Cypress, Tomball, Memorial City, Katy or Spring, TX and ...
Category: Surgeons and Clinics/USA/Texas
New York DNS Physical Therapy center is the first one in the niche to practise Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization therapy method in New York. Its professional medicine employees have more than 18 years of experience. They have developed and brought to life Manual Medicine, Physical Therapy, Osteopathic approaches, Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy, Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization and much more. All services displayed on the official website are for everyone. No matter if you are an athlete ...
Category: Orthopedic Topics/Sports Medicine/Sports Medicine Abstracts
Pain is a complex medical problem that can have profound effects on your physical and mental well-being.AtArizona Pain and Spine Instituteourgoal is to help you decrease your level of pain and suffering. We work with tirelessly to return you to your maximum level of functioning and independence, and to help you restore your quality of life.Weengage in a multidisciplinary approachin managing pain. Aside from simply treating and easing the pain,we useholisticconcepts that target the ...
Category: Surgeons and Clinics/USA/Arizona