The International Congress for Joint Reconstruction (ICJR) is pleased to present our next Orthopaedic Resident & Fellow course. This course is ideally suited to orthopaedic residents of all experience levels who plan on performing total joint arthroplasty in their practices as well as current orthopaedic fellows.
Spinal injury caused by trauma can cause some of the most long term physical consequences of any type of bodily harm. Attorney assists victims of wrongdoing or negligence suffering disc herniation, spinal fractures, and spinal cord injury resulting in paralysis.
OrthopaedicsOne is the orthopaedic knowledge network and educational platform. Contribute to orthopaedics and orthopaedic surgery knowledge..
From leading impact orthopaedic journals, to orthopaedic websites you follow, you can browse, read, and share favorite orthopaedic content, presented in a streamlined format and delivered to you -.ORTHOREADER.
- New York Dynamic Neuromuscular Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy ClinicAugust 27, 2017 - 9:01 pm
- Potts Law FirmAugust 27, 2017 - 8:54 pm
- Nurse Practitioners and the Primary Care ShortageAugust 27, 2017 - 8:51 pm
- How Nurses Can Survive Long Hours and the Night ShiftAugust 27, 2017 - 8:48 pm
- Top 10 Resources to Find Orthopedic Surgeon in Orlando, FloridaMarch 27, 2017 - 12:33 am
- Regions Hospital/University of Minnesota Geriatric Trauma Fellowship Opening: 2020-2021 December 3, 2018
- Regions Hospital/University of Minnesota Adult Reconstruction Trauma Fellowship: 2020-2021 December 3, 2018
- International Postdoctoral Trauma Research Fellowship 2019 - 2020 Geisinger Medical Center November 29, 2018
- Spine Research Fellowship at Rush 2019-2020 - Dr Kern Singh November 27, 2018
- 2019-20 Gap Year - Orthopedic Sports Medicine Research Fellowship in ACL Biomechanics - Hospital for Special Surgery November 27, 2018