Dr. A. M. Rajani is a known knee & shoulder specialist Orthopedic Surgeon in Mumbai, India. He is a Hon Asst Professor of Orthopedics at the Grant Medical College & JJ Group of Hospital.
Founded by Dr. Tony Mork, Back Pain Relief Institute is a premier endoscopic spine surgery center based out of Hollywood, Florida serving patients worldwide.
Southwest Medical Group: Orthopedics provides general as well as pediatric orthopedic surgery for conditions including trauma, hip dysplasia, club feet, and scoliosis. Our advanced radiology and imaging equipment include magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and computerized tomography (CT). Outpatient rehabilitation services are provided locally in Cortez, CO. Rehabilitation focuses on injury…
The orthopedic surgeons at Northern Westchester Hospital Orthopedic and Spine Institute in Mt. Kisco, New York offer you state-of-the-art treatment in neuro, spine & orthopedic surgery.
Dr. Nakul V Karkare specializes in anthroscopic hip replacement, limb reconstruction and joint replacement surgery. Dr. Karkare serves on the FDA advisory board, under the Orthopedic and Rehabilitation Device Panel, and has operating privileges at Winthrop Hospital, St Charles Hospital, St. Catherine Hospital, Mather Hospital and Peconic Bay Medical Center.
Florida Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Center provide orthopedic treatments in Sarasota, Florida. Dr. Cottom and his team base our success on our patients’ long-term good health. We believe in personalized care based on your health concerns.?
Gerald Alexander is an orthopaedic spine surgeon in Orange County. Dr Alexander
Providing full circle orthopaedic treatment to London London Orthopaedic Clinic provides multi-disciplinary musculoskeletal diagnosis and treatment from our expert team. Our outpatients clinic is located within the historic and internationally renowned Harley Street Medical area and our surgeons operate at prestigious hospitals within this enclave of clinical excellence including; The Princess…
Medicountry offers customized services through its strategic alliance with leading healthcare groups in India. It has an outstanding panel of medical practitioners who assure the finest healthcare services for patients.
In recent times, the incredible country has grown to become the perfect spot for medical tourism in India. Patients from…
International Medical Tourism Center is a health travel platform that helps orthopedic patients dot their?i?s and cross their t?s. We?ve set ourselves on a life-saving mission bridging patients and orthopedic surgeons from Germany, Austria, Spain, Turkey, and elsewhere. Need help with orthopedic clinic matching, second medical opinion, and easy-on-the-pocket accommodation…
OrthopaedicsOne is the orthopaedic knowledge network and educational platform. Contribute to orthopaedics and orthopaedic surgery knowledge..
From leading impact orthopaedic journals, to orthopaedic websites you follow, you can browse, read, and share favorite orthopaedic content, presented in a streamlined format and delivered to you -.ORTHOREADER.
- Top 10 Resources to Find Orthopedic Surgeon in Orlando, FloridaMarch 27, 2017 - 12:33 am
- Top 10 Resources to Find Orthopedic Surgeon in Seattle, WashingtonMarch 27, 2017 - 12:25 am
- Top 10 Resources to Find Orthopedic Surgeon in Jersey City, New JerseyMarch 27, 2017 - 12:22 am
- OccupationaltherapyOT.comMarch 27, 2017 - 12:11 am
- How Electronic Health Records Are Transforming Nursing and Patient InformationMarch 27, 2017 - 12:07 am
- Nonoperative treatment linked to increased risk of nonunion compared to open treatment for displaced midshaft clavicle fracture August 20, 2017
- Electrotherapy and acupuncture linked to reductions and delay in opioid consumption following total knee arthroplasty (TKA) August 20, 2017
- How do outcomes compare for various approaches to treatment for shoulder septic arthritis? August 20, 2017
- Corticosteroid injection may offer little advantage for Morton’s neuroma patients treated with local anesthetic August 20, 2017
- Combining Medical Interventions and Lifestyle Modifications in the Management of Chronic Pain August 18, 2017