Please join us for the 5th Annual Direct Anterior Approach Hip Course, September 22-24, 2016 at the JW Marriott Houston in Houston, TX. The anterior approach for total hip replacement is an important surgical alternative to the traditional hip replacement protocol: The approach is tissue-sparing and results in less pain,…
The number of patients needing revision total hip or total knee arthroplasty is going to soar over the next decade!
To help you prepare, the International Congress for Joint Reconstruction invites you to join us for the 4th Annual Revision Hip & Knee Course — the most interactive, hands-on course devoted…
The International Congress for Joint Reconstruction (ICJR) is pleased to present our next Orthopaedic Resident & Fellow course. This course is ideally suited to orthopaedic residents of all experience levels who plan on performing total joint arthroplasty in their practices as well as current orthopaedic fellows.
Spinal injury caused by trauma can cause some of the most long term physical consequences of any type of bodily harm. Attorney assists victims of wrongdoing or negligence suffering disc herniation, spinal fractures, and spinal cord injury resulting in paralysis.
OrthopaedicsOne is the orthopaedic knowledge network and educational platform. Contribute to orthopaedics and orthopaedic surgery knowledge..
From leading impact orthopaedic journals, to orthopaedic websites you follow, you can browse, read, and share favorite orthopaedic content, presented in a streamlined format and delivered to you -.ORTHOREADER.
- New York Dynamic Neuromuscular Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy ClinicAugust 27, 2017 - 9:01 pm
- Potts Law FirmAugust 27, 2017 - 8:54 pm
- Nurse Practitioners and the Primary Care ShortageAugust 27, 2017 - 8:51 pm
- How Nurses Can Survive Long Hours and the Night ShiftAugust 27, 2017 - 8:48 pm
- Top 10 Resources to Find Orthopedic Surgeon in Orlando, FloridaMarch 27, 2017 - 12:33 am
- Maladaptive pain-related responses may impact pain and performance levels of TKA patients February 18, 2018
- What is the long-term impact of surgical versus nonsurgical treatment of ACL rupture? February 18, 2018
- Sports Medicine, Shoulder Reconstruction & Upper Extremity Surgery - Cleveland Clinic Florida February 18, 2018
- Simpleware ScanIP February 18, 2018
- Webinar: Simpleware for Medical Device Simulation February 15, 2018