Dr. Nakul V Karkare specializes in anthroscopic hip replacement, limb reconstruction and joint replacement surgery. Dr. Karkare serves on the FDA advisory board, under the Orthopedic and Rehabilitation Device Panel, and has operating privileges at Winthrop Hospital, St Charles Hospital, St. Catherine Hospital, Mather Hospital and Peconic Bay Medical Center.
Florida Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Center provide orthopedic treatments in Sarasota, Florida. Dr. Cottom and his team base our success on our patients’ long-term good health. We believe in personalized care based on your health concerns.?
Gerald Alexander is an orthopaedic spine surgeon in Orange County. Dr Alexander
Providing full circle orthopaedic treatment to London London Orthopaedic Clinic provides multi-disciplinary musculoskeletal diagnosis and treatment from our expert team. Our outpatients clinic is located within the historic and internationally renowned Harley Street Medical area and our surgeons operate at prestigious hospitals within this enclave of clinical excellence including; The Princess…
Medicountry offers customized services through its strategic alliance with leading healthcare groups in India. It has an outstanding panel of medical practitioners who assure the finest healthcare services for patients.
In recent times, the incredible country has grown to become the perfect spot for medical tourism in India. Patients from…
International Medical Tourism Center is a health travel platform that helps orthopedic patients dot their?i?s and cross their t?s. We?ve set ourselves on a life-saving mission bridging patients and orthopedic surgeons from Germany, Austria, Spain, Turkey, and elsewhere. Need help with orthopedic clinic matching, second medical opinion, and easy-on-the-pocket accommodation…
Global Physiotherapy Sherwood Park is the private practice of Cindy Coneen. If you are negatively affected by pain in your life, or would like to know more about our treatments listed above do not hesitate to call us, or fill out our contact form to tell us more about your…
Our forum consists of individuals working together to provide fibromyalgia help, exchange information, provide moral support, share information and helpful tips. Together we learn to cope with fibromyalgia, make friends, and help one another live healthier and happier lives in spite of CFS, fibromyalgia and chronic pain.
Over the past 17 years, this meeting has evolved its curriculum to deliver timely, relevant education as it relates to sports medicine and hip and knee arthroplasty and has expanded its reach globally with collaboration between the Insall Scott Kelly Institute and the European Knee Society.
We have assembled a stellar faculty for our 2016 course to bring you didactic presentations, interactive case-based panel discussions, a live surgery, and cadaver lab workshops that will enhance and broaden the knowledge base for orthopaedic surgeons with an interest in shoulder procedures.
OrthopaedicsOne is the orthopaedic knowledge network and educational platform. Contribute to orthopaedics and orthopaedic surgery knowledge..
From leading impact orthopaedic journals, to orthopaedic websites you follow, you can browse, read, and share favorite orthopaedic content, presented in a streamlined format and delivered to you -.ORTHOREADER.
- New York Dynamic Neuromuscular Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy ClinicAugust 27, 2017 - 9:01 pm
- Potts Law FirmAugust 27, 2017 - 8:54 pm
- Nurse Practitioners and the Primary Care ShortageAugust 27, 2017 - 8:51 pm
- How Nurses Can Survive Long Hours and the Night ShiftAugust 27, 2017 - 8:48 pm
- Top 10 Resources to Find Orthopedic Surgeon in Orlando, FloridaMarch 27, 2017 - 12:33 am
- 2020 Research Assistant Position in Adult Joint Reconstruction - Sinai Hospital of Baltimore February 14, 2020
- 2020 Research Fellowship in Adult Joint Reconstruction - Sinai Hospital of Baltimore February 14, 2020
- American Hip Institute Sports Medicine and Hip Preservation Orthopaedic Surgery Research Fellowship February 13, 2020
- PGY-2 Position Available - University of California, Davis 2020 - 2021 February 12, 2020
- Rush Orthopaedics Sports Medicine Research Fellowship 2020-2021 - Dr. Cole February 12, 2020