[OCOSH Code: D009220 26889001 M60 MD_MYOS]
- Dermatomyositis (0)
- Internet resources relating to Dermatomyositis. A subacute or chronic inflammatory disease of muscle and skin, marked by proximal muscle weakness and a characteristic skin rash.
MeSH Search Term "Dermatomyositis"[mesh]
ICD-10 Code M33 Dermatopolymyositis
SNOMED-CT Term Dermatomyositis (disorder) Concept ID: 396230008
Synonyms - Dermatomyositis (disorder)
Polymyositis with skin involvement
DM - Dermatomyositis
OCOSH Code: D003882 396230008 M33 MD_MYOS_DM
- Inclusion Body Myositis (1)
- Internet resources relating to Inclusion Body Myositis. Progressive myopathies characterized by the presence of inclusion bodies on muscle biopsy. Sporadic and hereditary forms have been described. The sporadic form is an acquired, adult-onset inflammatory vacuolar myopathy affecting proximal and distal muscles. Familial forms usually begin in childhood and lack inflammatory changes.
MeSH Search Term "Myositis, Inclusion Body"[mesh]
ICD-10 Code M60.8 Other myositis
Inclusion body myositis (disorder) Concept ID: 72315009
OCOSH Code: D018979 72315009 M60.8 MD_MYOS_IBM
- Myositis Ossificans (30)
- Internet resources relating to Heterotopic Ossification, Myositis Ossificans.
MeSH Search Term "Myositis Ossificans"[mesh]
ICD-10 Code M61 Calcification and ossification of muscle
SNOMED-CT Term Muscular ossification (disorder) Concept ID: 44551007
Synonyms - Muscular ossification
Muscular ossification (disorder)
See also SNOMED 128491006
Heterotopic ossification (finding)
OCOSH Code: D009221 44551007 M61 MD_MYOS_MO
- Polymyositis (0)
- Internet resources relating to Polymyositis. Diseases characterized by inflammation involving multiple muscles. This may occur as an acute or chronic condition associated with medication toxicity; CONNECTIVE TISSUE DISEASES; infections; malignant NEOPLASMS; and other disorders.
MeSH Search Term "Polymyositis"[mesh]
ICD-10 Code M33.2 Polymyositis
SNOMED-CT Term Polymyositis (disorder) Concept ID: 31384009
OCOSH Code: D017285 31384009 M33.2 MD_MYOS_PM