[OCOSH Code: D001172 69896004 M05 JD_A_RA]
- Adult Onset Stills Disease (1)
- Internet resources relating to Adult Onset Still's Disease. Systemic-onset rheumatoid arthritis in adults. It differs from classical rheumatoid arthritis in that it is more often marked by acute febrile onset, and generalized lymphadenopathy and hepatosplenomegaly are more prominent.
MeSH Search Term "Still's Disease,Adult Onset"[mesh]
ICD-10 Code M06.1 Adult-onset Still's disease
SNOMED-CT Term Adult onset Still's disease (disorder) Concept ID: 239920006
OCOSH Code: D016706 239920006 M06.1 JD_A_RA_SD
- Caplan Syndrome (0)
- Caplan's Syndrome. A condition characterized by the presence of Rheumatoid Arthritis associated with a specific form of pneumoconiosis, often in coal miners and asbestos workers.
MeSH Search Term "Caplan Syndrome"[mesh]
ICD-10 Code M05.1+ Rheumatoid lung disease
SNOMED-CT Term Rheumatoid pneumoconiosis (disorder) Concept ID: 398640008
Synonyms - Rheumatoid pneumoconiosis (disorder)
OCOSH Code: D002205 398640008 M05.1 JD_A_RA_CS
- Felty Syndrome (0)
- Felty's Syndrome. A combination of rheumatoid arthritis, splenomegaly, leukopenia, pigmented spots on lower extremities, and other evidence of hypersplenism (anemia and thrombocytopenia).
MeSH Search Term "Felty's Syndrome"[mesh]
ICD-10 Code M05.0 Felty's syndrome
SNOMED-CT Term Felty's syndrome (disorder) Concept ID: 57160007
Synonyms - Felty's syndrome
Rheumatoid arthritis, leukopenia AND splenomegaly
Rheumatoid arthritis, leucopenia AND splenomegaly
Felty's syndrome (disorder)
OCOSH Code: D005258 57160007 M05.0 JD_A_RA_FS
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (6)
- Internet resources relating to Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis of children occurring in three major subtypes defined by the symptoms present during the first six months following onset: systemic-onset (Still's Disease, Juvenile-Onset), polyarticular-onset, and pauciarticular-onset.
MeSH Search Term "Arthritis, Juvenile Rheumatoid"[mesh]
ICD-10 Code M08 Juvenile arthritis
SNOMED-CT Term Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis (disorder) Concept ID: 410795001
Synonyms - Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis (disorder)
Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
JRA - Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
OCOSH Code: D001171 410795001 M08 JD_A_RA_JRA
- Rheumatoid Nodule (5)
- Rheumatoid Nodule
MeSH Search Term "Rheumatoid Nodule"[mesh]
ICD-10 Code M06.3 Rheumatoid nodule
SNOMED-CT Term Rheumatoid nodule (morphologic abnormality) Concept ID: 50782009
OCOSH Code: D012218 50782009 M06.3 JD_A_RA_N
- Sjogren Syndrome (0)
- Sjogren's Syndrome. Chronic inflammatory and autoimmune disease in which the salivary and lacrimal glands undergo progressive destruction by lymphocytes and plasma cells resulting in decreased production of saliva and tears. The secondary form includes the presence of a connective tissue disease, usually rheumatoid arthritis.
MeSH Search Term "Sjogren's Syndrome"[mesh]
ICD-10 Code M35.0 Sicca syndrome [SjÃ¶gren]
SNOMED-CT Term SjÃ¶gren's syndrome (disorder) Concept ID: 83901003
Synonyms - Sicca syndrome
OCOSH Code: D012859 83901003 M35.0 JD_A_RA_SS
Pages: 1 2 3
AJR 2003; 181:761-769
Hypointense Synovial Lesions on T2-Weighted Images: Differential Diagnosis with Pathologic Correlation
JosÃ© A. NarvÃ¡ez, Javier NarvÃ¡ez, RaÃºl Ortega1, Eugenia De Lama1, Yolanda Roca1 and NoemÃ Vidal
Synovial tissue that lines joint cavities, bursae, and tendinous sheaths is generally too thin to be shown on MRI. However, as synovial tissue thickens...
Added: Wed Jan 21 2009
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a degenerative condition in which the articular cartilage on the surfaces of the bones that form joints progressively deteriorates. The terms osteoarthrosis and OA are often used interchangeably. Although inflammation is generally absent in this degenerative condition, most physicians commonly refer to it as OA. Hence, this...
Added: Thu Apr 03 2008
Pages: 1 2 3