Internet resources relating to Syndactyly.
[OCOSH Code: D013576 373413006 Q70 HD_CHD_FD_SD]
- Acrocephalosyndactylia (7)
- Craniostenosis characterized by acrocephaly and syndactyly, probably occurring as an autosomal dominant trait and usually as a new mutation.
Included Syndromes - Apert's, Pfeiffer Syndrome, Saethre-Chotzen Syndrome
MeSH Search Term "Acrocephalosyndactylia"[mesh]
ICD-10 Code Q87.0 Congenital malformation syndromes predominantly affecting facial appearance
SNOMED-CT Term Acrocephalosyndactyly (disorder) Concept ID: 268262006
Synonyms - Acrocephalosyndactyly
OCOSH Code: D000168 268262006 Q87.0 HD_CHD_FD_SD_ACS
- Poland Syndrome (2)
- A syndrome which is characterized by symbrachydactyly and aplasia of the sternal head of pectoralis major.
MeSH Search Term "Poland Syndrome"[mesh]
ICD-10 Code Q79.8 Other congenital malformations of musculoskeletal system
SNOMED-CT Term Concept ID:
OCOSH Code: D011045 373413006 Q79.8 HD_CHD_FD_SD
- Syndactyly Patient Information (2)
- Patient Information on the general topic of syndactyly
OCOSH Code C05.116.099.370.894.819_bd_dbd_do_so_sd
OCOSH Code: C05.116.099.370.894.819_bd_dbd_do_so_sd
The Greig cephalopolysyndactyly syndrome (GCPS) is a pleiotropic, multiple congenital anomaly syndrome. It is rare, but precise estimates of incidence are difficult to determine, as ascertainment is erratic (estimated range 1â€“9/1,000,000). The primary findings include hypertelorism, macrocephaly with frontal bossing, and polysyndactyly. The polydactyly is most commonly preaxial of the...
Added: Mon Aug 10 2009