Updates in Knee Replacement meeting will focus on the knee, providing new insights into the challenges of managing primary and revision total knee arthroplasty patients.
Over the past 17 years, this meeting has evolved its curriculum to deliver timely, relevant education as it relates to sports medicine and hip and knee arthroplasty and has expanded its reach globally with collaboration between the Insall Scott Kelly Institute and the European Knee Society.
We have assembled a stellar faculty for our 2016 course to bring you didactic presentations, interactive case-based panel discussions, a live surgery, and cadaver lab workshops that will enhance and broaden the knowledge base for orthopaedic surgeons with an interest in shoulder procedures.
Please join us for the 5th Annual Direct Anterior Approach Hip Course, September 22-24, 2016 at the JW Marriott Houston in Houston, TX. The anterior approach for total hip replacement is an important surgical alternative to the traditional hip replacement protocol: The approach is tissue-sparing and results in less pain,…
The number of patients needing revision total hip or total knee arthroplasty is going to soar over the next decade!
To help you prepare, the International Congress for Joint Reconstruction invites you to join us for the 4th Annual Revision Hip & Knee Course — the most interactive, hands-on course devoted…
The International Congress for Joint Reconstruction (ICJR) is pleased to present our next Orthopaedic Resident & Fellow course. This course is ideally suited to orthopaedic residents of all experience levels who plan on performing total joint arthroplasty in their practices as well as current orthopaedic fellows.
OrthopaedicsOne is the orthopaedic knowledge network and educational platform. Contribute to orthopaedics and orthopaedic surgery knowledge..
From leading impact orthopaedic journals, to orthopaedic websites you follow, you can browse, read, and share favorite orthopaedic content, presented in a streamlined format and delivered to you -.ORTHOREADER.
- Top 12 Resources to Find Orthopedic Surgeon in San Jose, CaliforniaMarch 12, 2017 - 12:57 am
- Top 10 Resources to Find Orthopedic Surgeons in Los Angeles, CaliforniaMarch 12, 2017 - 12:53 am
- Top 8 Resource for Finding Orthopaedic Surgeon in Birmingham, AlabamaMarch 12, 2017 - 12:47 am
- Top 12 Resources on Orthopedic Surgeons in Detroit, MichiganMarch 5, 2017 - 1:54 am
- Top 8 Resources to Help Find Orthopedic Surgeon in Mesa, ArizonaMarch 5, 2017 - 1:50 am
- Sonication of Arthroplasty Implants Improves Accuracy of Periprosthetic Joint Infection Cultures March 18, 2017
- Younger patients often satisfied with return to sports following total shoulder arthroplasty March 18, 2017
- What factors are linked to increased risk of reoperation in patients with open fractures? March 18, 2017
- AAOS releases clinical practice guidelines on treatment of hip OA March 18, 2017
- NSAID use does not impair long-bone fracture healing in pediatric patients March 18, 2017