Dr. A. M. Rajani is a known knee & shoulder specialist Orthopedic Surgeon in Mumbai, India. He is a Hon Asst Professor of Orthopedics at the Grant Medical College & JJ Group of Hospital.
India’s most trusted manufacturer and supplier of orthopedic implants & instruments. We are an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2012, WHO-GMP and CE certified company, and the ONLY company in India having widest range of US FDA 510(k) approved orthopedic implants including intramedullary interlocking nails, locking and non-locking bone plates & screws.
OrthopaedicsOne is the orthopaedic knowledge network and educational platform. Contribute to orthopaedics and orthopaedic surgery knowledge..
From leading impact orthopaedic journals, to orthopaedic websites you follow, you can browse, read, and share favorite orthopaedic content, presented in a streamlined format and delivered to you -.ORTHOREADER.
- Top 10 Resources to Find Orthopedic Surgeon in Orlando, FloridaMarch 27, 2017 - 12:33 am
- Top 10 Resources to Find Orthopedic Surgeon in Seattle, WashingtonMarch 27, 2017 - 12:25 am
- Top 10 Resources to Find Orthopedic Surgeon in Jersey City, New JerseyMarch 27, 2017 - 12:22 am
- OccupationaltherapyOT.comMarch 27, 2017 - 12:11 am
- How Electronic Health Records Are Transforming Nursing and Patient InformationMarch 27, 2017 - 12:07 am
- OrthoGate ranked #7 by Feedspot in Top 100 Orthopedic Blogs July 22, 2017
- Re-hospitalization and Mortality Rates of Hip Fracture Patients Over 65 July 22, 2017
- What factors are linked to shoulder and elbow injury for baseball pitchers? July 22, 2017
- How do outcomes compare for surgical and nonsurgical treatment of displaced midshaft clavicle fracture? July 22, 2017
- Obese patients don’t need to lose weight before total joint replacement July 22, 2017