Dr. A. M. Rajani is a known knee & shoulder specialist Orthopedic Surgeon in Mumbai, India. He is a Hon Asst Professor of Orthopedics at the Grant Medical College & JJ Group of Hospital.
India’s most trusted manufacturer and supplier of orthopedic implants & instruments. We are an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2012, WHO-GMP and CE certified company, and the ONLY company in India having widest range of US FDA 510(k) approved orthopedic implants including intramedullary interlocking nails, locking and non-locking bone plates & screws.
OrthopaedicsOne is the orthopaedic knowledge network and educational platform. Contribute to orthopaedics and orthopaedic surgery knowledge..
From leading impact orthopaedic journals, to orthopaedic websites you follow, you can browse, read, and share favorite orthopaedic content, presented in a streamlined format and delivered to you -.ORTHOREADER.
- New York Dynamic Neuromuscular Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy ClinicAugust 27, 2017 - 9:01 pm
- Potts Law FirmAugust 27, 2017 - 8:54 pm
- Nurse Practitioners and the Primary Care ShortageAugust 27, 2017 - 8:51 pm
- How Nurses Can Survive Long Hours and the Night ShiftAugust 27, 2017 - 8:48 pm
- Top 10 Resources to Find Orthopedic Surgeon in Orlando, FloridaMarch 27, 2017 - 12:33 am
- USC Sports Fellowship - Dr. Alex Weber (2018-2019) November 18, 2017
- 2018-2019 UT Austin Value Based Care Research Fellowship for Medical Students November 17, 2017
- Summer 2018 Dell Medical School at UT Austin Research Assistant November 14, 2017
- Ibuprofen and acetaminophen combination may be as effective as some opioids for acute extremity pain November 11, 2017
- New York Times (NYT) article looks at OA risk after knee ligament tear and ACL reconstruction November 11, 2017