Updates in Knee Replacement meeting will focus on the knee, providing new insights into the challenges of managing primary and revision total knee arthroplasty patients.
Over the past 17 years, this meeting has evolved its curriculum to deliver timely, relevant education as it relates to sports medicine and hip and knee arthroplasty and has expanded its reach globally with collaboration between the Insall Scott Kelly Institute and the European Knee Society.
We have assembled a stellar faculty for our 2016 course to bring you didactic presentations, interactive case-based panel discussions, a live surgery, and cadaver lab workshops that will enhance and broaden the knowledge base for orthopaedic surgeons with an interest in shoulder procedures.
Please join us for the 5th Annual Direct Anterior Approach Hip Course, September 22-24, 2016 at the JW Marriott Houston in Houston, TX. The anterior approach for total hip replacement is an important surgical alternative to the traditional hip replacement protocol: The approach is tissue-sparing and results in less pain,…
The number of patients needing revision total hip or total knee arthroplasty is going to soar over the next decade!
To help you prepare, the International Congress for Joint Reconstruction invites you to join us for the 4th Annual Revision Hip & Knee Course — the most interactive, hands-on course devoted…
The International Congress for Joint Reconstruction (ICJR) is pleased to present our next Orthopaedic Resident & Fellow course. This course is ideally suited to orthopaedic residents of all experience levels who plan on performing total joint arthroplasty in their practices as well as current orthopaedic fellows.
OrthopaedicsOne is the orthopaedic knowledge network and educational platform. Contribute to orthopaedics and orthopaedic surgery knowledge..
From leading impact orthopaedic journals, to orthopaedic websites you follow, you can browse, read, and share favorite orthopaedic content, presented in a streamlined format and delivered to you -.ORTHOREADER.
- Top 10 Resources to Find Orthopedic Surgeon in Orlando, FloridaMarch 27, 2017 - 12:33 am
- Top 10 Resources to Find Orthopedic Surgeon in Seattle, WashingtonMarch 27, 2017 - 12:25 am
- Top 10 Resources to Find Orthopedic Surgeon in Jersey City, New JerseyMarch 27, 2017 - 12:22 am
- OccupationaltherapyOT.comMarch 27, 2017 - 12:11 am
- How Electronic Health Records Are Transforming Nursing and Patient InformationMarch 27, 2017 - 12:07 am
- I am 1 of 14%. I am a female orthopaedic surgery resident. Ask Me Anything. May 24, 2017
- Preoperative opioid use linked to less pain reduction after TKA May 20, 2017
- Medial clamp tine position may affect reduction accuracy during syndesmotic reduction May 20, 2017
- What factors are associated with progression of fatty muscle degeneration in rotator cuff tear? May 20, 2017
- Intra-articular triamcinolone may be less effective than placebo for certain patients with knee OA May 20, 2017