Orthopedic Web Links (OWL) is the most comprehensive directory of orthopedics, orthopedic surgery, orthopedic surgeons, and trauma. We invite orthopedic surgeons, nurses, trainees, patients & allied health professionals who wish to provide an authoritative directory of orthopaedics to .
Search for orthopaedic surgeons, orthopaedic implants & orthopaedic resources. .
- Case Presentations (78)
- Orthopedic surgery, rheumatology and related musculoskeletal case presentations
- Chiropractic (248)
- Chiropractors, chiropractic clinics, group practices and personal chiropractic websites
- Continuing Medical Education (33)
- Continuing professional development activities for orthopedic surgeons and allied health professionals
- Email Lists (21)
- Email lists, newsgroups and discussion forums for orthopedic and related musculoskeletal concerns
- Evidence Based Orthopedics (36)
- Evidence based medicine and critical appraisal in orthopedic and trauma surgery
- General Resources (84) new
- General orthopedic resources, portals, image databases, libraries and links directories
- International (141)
- Country and nationality specific orthopedic and related musculoskeletal resources
- Legal (29) new updated
- Attorneys, lawyers and legal websites with specific reference to orthopedic problems such as spinal cord injuries and broken bone injuries.
- Meetings (88) new
- Scientific and educational meetings, workshops, symposia for orthopedic surgeons
- Multimedia Presentations (207)
- Multimedia presentations on orthopedics, orthopedic surgery and musculoskeletal disorders
- Organisations and Associations (211)
- Orthopedic organisations, societies and associations for orthopaedic surgeons and allied health professionals
- Orthopaedic Nursing (134)
- Internet Information Resources for Orthopaedic Nurses. Associations, Meetings, Education, Case study
OCOSH Code: ON
- Orthopedic Industry (735) new
- Orthopedic distributors, suppliers, manufacturers and companies.
- Orthopedic Topics (1093)
- Resources for orthopedic surgeons, trainees and allied health professionals
- Patient Information (1016) new
- Patient education information on orthopedic and musculoskeletal problems
- PDA Handheld (18)
- Handheld and personal digital assistant (PDA) devices for orthopedics
- Physiotherapy (106) new
- Physiotherapy clinics and physiotherapists
- Podiatry (24)
- Podiatrists, podiatry clinics, group practices and personal podiatry websites
- Publications (128)
- Orthopedic journals, proceedings, symposia and scientific publications
- Surgeons and Clinics (1437) new
- Orthopedic surgeons, clinics, group practices and personal physician websites
- Teaching Resources (109) new
- Educational resources on orthopedic surgery and trauma for physicians, trainees and medical students
- Universities and Academic Centres (129)
- Universities and academic medical centers with orthopedic departments and related programs
- Veterinary Orthopaedics (8)
- Orthopaedic problems affecting animals, including trauma
OCOSH Code: VO
- OCOSH Classification (7132) new
- This category uses the OCOSH Classification system for Musculoskeletal and Orthopaedic Trauma conditions to specify the majority of orthopaedic conditions.
MeSH Term "Orthopedics"[mesh]
SNOMED CT Concept ID: 394801008
Trauma & orthopaedics
Trauma & orthopedics
Trauma and orthopedics (qualifier value)
Trauma and orthopaedics
Trauma and orthopedics
OCOSH Code: D009985 394801008 OCOSH
There are 13250 resources for you to choose from!
Latest Orthopedic Resources
Get OWL Updates via RSS
International Medical Tourism Center is a health travel platform that helps orthopedic patients dot their?i?s and cross their t?s. We?ve set ourselves on a life-saving mission bridging patients and orthopedic surgeons from Germany, Austria, Spain, Turkey, and elsewhere. Need help with orthopedic clinic matching, second medical opinion, and easy-on-the-pocket accommodation just beside your hospital abroad? Let?s crystallize your orthopedic choices together.
Category: Surgeons and Clinics/Medical Tourism
The orthopedic surgeons at Northern Westchester Hospital Orthopedic and Spine Institute in Mt. Kisco, New York offer you state-of-the-art treatment in neuro, spine & orthopedic surgery.
Category: Surgeons and Clinics/USA/New York
Spinal injury caused by trauma can cause some of the most long term physical consequences of any type of bodily harm. Attorney assists victims of wrongdoing or negligence suffering disc herniation, spinal fractures, and spinal cord injury resulting in paralysis.
The number of patients needing revision total hip or total knee arthroplasty is going to soar over the next decade!
To help you prepare, the International Congress for Joint Reconstruction invites you to join us for the 4th Annual Revision Hip & Knee Course -- the most interactive, hands-on course devoted solely to updating your skills in revision procedures.
This course is intended for orthopaedic surgeons who have ample experience in primary arthroplasty and now want to ...
The International Congress for Joint Reconstruction (ICJR) is pleased to present our next Orthopaedic Resident & Fellow course. This course is ideally suited to orthopaedic residents of all experience levels who plan on performing total joint arthroplasty in their practices as well as current orthopaedic fellows.
Faculty have been assembled to prepare and deliver an interactive course curriculum that ensures residents and fellows are exposed to a variety of operative techniques, ...
Please join us for the 4th Annual ICJR South/Real Life Orthopedics Hip and Knee Course.
The goal of this course is to provide surgeons with practical education they can apply to their daily practices with topics encompassing all aspects of orthopedics. The course chairs are assembling an esteemed faculty that will provide an open, interactive course format that will include didactic presentations, case-based panel discussions, live surgeries, and debates. The 2016 agenda will go beyond ...
ICJR is pleased to announce its 3rd Annual Pan Pacific Congress, to be chaired by Matthew S. Austin, MD; Kazuo Hirakawa, MD, PhD; Richard D. Komistek, PhD; Rajesh N. Maniar, MS, MCh; and Raj K. Sinha, MD, PhD. Join your colleagues from the US and Pan Pacific Region at this congress designed to integrate research interests across multiple continents and to engage clinicians and engineers in discussions about the future of orthopaedics.
? Multiple opportunities to ...
Please join us for the 5th Annual Direct Anterior Approach Hip Course, September 22-24, 2016 at the JW Marriott Houston in Houston, TX. The anterior approach for total hip replacement is an important surgical alternative to the traditional hip replacement protocol: The approach is tissue-sparing and results in less pain, faster patient recovery, and improved mobility related to the lesser trauma provided by the procedure. The 5th Annual Direct Anterior Approach Hip Course will offer a thorough ...
Over the past 17 years, this meeting has evolved its curriculum to deliver timely, relevant education as it relates to sports medicine and hip and knee arthroplasty and has expanded its reach globally with collaboration between the Insall Scott Kelly Institute and the European Knee Society.