Orthopedic Web Links (OWL) is the most comprehensive directory of orthopedics, orthopedic surgery, orthopedic surgeons, and trauma. We invite orthopedic surgeons, nurses, trainees, patients & allied health professionals who wish to provide an authoritative directory of orthopaedics to .
Search for orthopaedic surgeons, orthopaedic implants & orthopaedic resources. .
- Case Presentations (78)
- Orthopedic surgery, rheumatology and related musculoskeletal case presentations
- Chiropractic (248)
- Chiropractors, chiropractic clinics, group practices and personal chiropractic websites
- Continuing Medical Education (34) new
- Continuing professional development activities for orthopedic surgeons and allied health professionals
- Email Lists (21)
- Email lists, newsgroups and discussion forums for orthopedic and related musculoskeletal concerns
- Evidence Based Orthopedics (36)
- Evidence based medicine and critical appraisal in orthopedic and trauma surgery
- General Resources (84)
- General orthopedic resources, portals, image databases, libraries and links directories
- International (141)
- Country and nationality specific orthopedic and related musculoskeletal resources
- Legal (29)
- Attorneys, lawyers and legal websites with specific reference to orthopedic problems such as spinal cord injuries and broken bone injuries.
- Meetings (88)
- Scientific and educational meetings, workshops, symposia for orthopedic surgeons
- Multimedia Presentations (207)
- Multimedia presentations on orthopedics, orthopedic surgery and musculoskeletal disorders
- Organisations and Associations (211)
- Orthopedic organisations, societies and associations for orthopaedic surgeons and allied health professionals
- Orthopaedic Nursing (137) new
- Internet Information Resources for Orthopaedic Nurses. Associations, Meetings, Education, Case study
OCOSH Code: ON
- Orthopedic Industry (736) new
- Orthopedic distributors, suppliers, manufacturers and companies.
- Orthopedic Topics (1093)
- Resources for orthopedic surgeons, trainees and allied health professionals
- Patient Information (1016)
- Patient education information on orthopedic and musculoskeletal problems
- PDA Handheld (18)
- Handheld and personal digital assistant (PDA) devices for orthopedics
- Physiotherapy (106)
- Physiotherapy clinics and physiotherapists
- Podiatry (24)
- Podiatrists, podiatry clinics, group practices and personal podiatry websites
- Publications (128)
- Orthopedic journals, proceedings, symposia and scientific publications
- Surgeons and Clinics (1442) new
- Orthopedic surgeons, clinics, group practices and personal physician websites
- Teaching Resources (109)
- Educational resources on orthopedic surgery and trauma for physicians, trainees and medical students
- Universities and Academic Centres (129)
- Universities and academic medical centers with orthopedic departments and related programs
- Veterinary Orthopaedics (8)
- Orthopaedic problems affecting animals, including trauma
OCOSH Code: VO
- OCOSH Classification (7133)
- This category uses the OCOSH Classification system for Musculoskeletal and Orthopaedic Trauma conditions to specify the majority of orthopaedic conditions.
MeSH Term "Orthopedics"[mesh]
SNOMED CT Concept ID: 394801008
Trauma & orthopaedics
Trauma & orthopedics
Trauma and orthopedics (qualifier value)
Trauma and orthopaedics
Trauma and orthopedics
OCOSH Code: D009985 394801008 OCOSH
There are 13261 resources for you to choose from!
Latest Orthopedic Resources
Get OWL Updates via RSS
OrthoTape Fiberglass casting tape is the best casting tape for mending a broken limb. Orthotape uses the finest quality fiberglass cloth and impregnates it with quality poly urethane to produce and easy to use fiberglass casting tape.
Category: Orthopedic Industry/Products
Your interest in the field of holistic healthcare comes at an exciting time. As the field of Oriental medicine continues to grow, so does the need for qualified practitioners from?acupuncture and Oriental medicine schools as well as from holistic massage schools. We invite you to learn more about Pacific College and the programs we offer for acupuncture and massage at our school.
Category: Continuing Medical Education
This academic resource from Regis University examines the growing need for nurse practitioners, the pros and cons of regulatory models of practice and how U.S. healthcare will benefit from more Nurse Practitioners being given full practice authority.?
You can access the full guide here: http://onlinenursing.regiscollege.edu/resources/msn/infographics/should-nurse-practitioners-have-full-practice-authority/
My goal is to get this information in front of as many educational eyes as possible ...
Category: Orthopaedic Nursing/Orthopaedic Nursing Journals
This resource examines new supplies and smart devices that make nursing roles more effective and easier, trend in new technology being used by nurses and health care professionals, and top essentials that every nurse should carry in their medical bag.
Category: Orthopaedic Nursing/Orthopaedic Nursing Topics
The U.S. is currently experiencing a shortage of nurses. It is estimated that half a million more nurses will be required by the year 2022. That is why more hospitals in the United States are searching for trained nurses, but have enacted a stopgap measure and have started hiring more unlicensed assistive personnel commonly referred to as UAPs. While UAPs have been incredibly helpful, they simply do not offer the same level of care as trained nurses. They can make mistakes and increase the ...
Category: Orthopaedic Nursing/Orthopaedic Nursing Topics
Gotham City Orthopedics is home to the best orthopedic surgeons and sports medicine doctors in New Jersey and New York. We have 5 convenient locations in Manhattan, Jersey City, Livingston, Clifton, and Englewood. We provide same day total hip replacement, general orthopedics, sports medicine, hand and elbow surgery, worker's comp, concussion management, orthopedic trauma, physical therapy, and more. Visit us for all your orthopedic needs.
Category: Surgeons and Clinics/USA/New Jersey
Occupational therapy blog and resource site. Here you can find information related to occupational therapy and its practice areas.
Category: OCOSH Classification/Rehabilitation
Most nursing students dream of working in hospitals, saving lives. While there?s great need for primary care nurses, a cause of the current US nursing shortage is lack of faculty in nursing schools. Tens of thousands of qualified students get turned away each year, exacerbating the problem of too few nurses. BSN-degreed nurses are qualified join nursing school faculties in supportive roles. Preparing the next generation of nurses is another way to save lives, and the US needs a more highly ...
Category: Orthopaedic Nursing
Dr. A. M. Rajani is a known knee & shoulder specialist Orthopedic Surgeon in Mumbai, India. He is a Hon Asst Professor of Orthopedics at the Grant Medical College & JJ Group of Hospital.
Category: Surgeons and Clinics/India